Commercial Power Washing Service Technician
- Are you looking for a steady job with an established company?
- Do you want a job you can take pride in, and that offers great pay?
- Do you like being and working outdoors?
- Are you a night owl?
- Do you like to travel?
Retail Services Inc is continuing to grow in the Commerce, GA area! We are adding more highly-motivated and dedicated players to our team and want you to join us.
The Commercial Power Washing Service Technician travels to customer locations and performs power washing services on exterior surfaces.
What makes working at Retail Services Inc. different from other service companies? We invest in our employees.
- We train all our technicians on proper pressure washing techniques, customer relations and basic equipment maintenance. Your time is valuable, so you will be paid during your training.
- We take the safety of our employees and our customers very serious. All technicians participate in on-going safety training, OHSA guidelines and detergent compound safety.
- We provide a corporate Vehicle, trailer, fuel & equipment for you to travel to customer locations and perform power washing services.
- We also offer corporate fuel & hotel programs at no cost to our employees.
- Clean Driving Record (No DUI/SR-22)
- Ability to pull a flatbed 16' trailer
- Local and Overnight Travel is required
- Cell Phone with camera capabilities
- No Experience Necessary
- Paid Training
- Corporate Vehicle, trailer, fuel & equipment to perform service.
- Corporate Fuel & Hotel program – no cost to the technician
Retail Services is one the country’s largest providers of environmental power washing services to over 1000 locations, comprised of big-box retailers, shopping centers, restaurants, municipal, commercial and industrial accounts. We are located in Commerce, Georgia.
Retail Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.