Retail Services Inc. has a position for a Shop Mechanic who has knowledge in small engine repair and maintenance. This position also includes evaluating, scheduling, and performing the repair, servicing and maintenance of company trucks, trailers and equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in basic repair and maintenance for trucks
- Some heavy equipment service experience
- Small engine repair knowledge
- Tire service experience
- Some experience with a cutting torch and welding
- Maintenance and repair of pressure washers and trailers
- Performing oil changes and basic repair services
- Some heavy equipment repair and service work
- Assisting with keeping the shop clean and safety compliant
- The hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm and occasional on call for emergencies.
Pay is dependent on experience.
Retail Services is one the country’s largest providers of environmental power washing services to over 1000 locations, comprised of big-box retailers, shopping centers, restaurants, municipal, commercial and industrial accounts. We are located in Commerce, Georgia.
Retail Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.